THE EFFECT OF MUTATIONS ON THE WORK PRODUCTIVITY OF THE STATE CIVIL SERVICES AT THE OFFICE OF PENGADILAN AGAMA WAMENA PAPUA
This study aims to determine whether there is an effect of mutation on the work productivity of the employees of the Pengadilan Agama Office. This type of research is associative research, which consists of 2 variables, namely Mutation and Work Productivity. For sampling using Total Sampling because the population does not exceed 100 people, namely 12 people. Data collection techniques used in the literature study, observations (observations), and a questionnaire that contains 30 questions. For testing the validity of each item, using the Pearson Product Moment correlation, while testing the reliability of the research instrument using the Cronbach Alpha method. Then testing the data analysis using the Pearson Product Moment correlation formula which in this study used = 0.5, meaning that the error from the analysis was 5%. In this study, simple regression analysis was also used to predict the value of the Work Productivity variable when the value of the Mutation variable was set. To test the significant relationship used t-test. The results of this study indicate that the correlation coefficient between mutations and work productivity is included in the strong category as indicated by the Pearson product-moment correlation, which is 0.725. Based on the results of the count test at a significant level of 5% with the two-party DK-2 test, the count value is 3.331 while the t-table value is 2.228, meaning t-count > t-table. Thus, it is known that mutations have a significant effect on Work Productivity. While the contribution value given by mutation to Work Productivity is 52.5%, the remaining 47.5% is influenced by other factors not examined. The results of the hypothesis test are that there is a significant effect between mutations on work productivity, then Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted.