STUDENTS' INTEREST FACTORS IN USING E-BOOK AND E-LIBRARY AS LEARNING SOURCES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
This study aims to determine the factors of student interest in using e-books and digital libraries as learning resources during the Covid-19 pandemic. The factors of interest in using e-books and e-libraries in terms of the model Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology consisting of Behavioral Intention, Use Behavior, Performance Expectancy, Effort Expectancy, Social Influence, and Facilitating Condition. This research is survey research. The population in this study is the third-semester students in the 2021/2022 academic year with a total of 81 students. The sampling technique used is proportionate stratified random sampling with a sample size of 68 students. Collecting data in this study using a questionnaire. The method of analysis uses factor analysis. The results of the KMO and Bartlett's Tests show a value of 0.571 with the value of Bartlett's Test of Sphericity (Sig.) being 0.000 and the results of the Measure of Sampling Adequacy Test showing the value of Anti Image Matrices Correlation > 0.5, thus all variables are eligible for factor analysis. Two main factors can explain variations in student interest in using e-books and e-library learning resources, namely Performance Expectancy and Effort Expectancy. The eigenvalue component 1 (performance expectancy) of 2.209 became factor 1 and was able to explain 55.24% of the variation of interest, while the eigenvalue component of 2 (effort expectancy) of 1.186 became factor 2 and was able to explain 29.65% of the variation of interest. The total factor of performance expectancy and effort expectancy explaining student interest is 84.89%.